Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Something for you, then something for me....


So I went to Amazon and ordered a couple of things for Adam. For Christmas. But of course, I couldn't be left out. I wanted some books with Christmas music. So, I found a couple that seemed suitable and added them to my shopping cart. And wouldn't you know it--the stuff I got for me ended up costing more than what I bought my man for Christmas. Oops! At least I may get the books in time to learn one of these carols before Christmas!
Anything else you want honey? I'm feeling a bit guilty so I may be easily manipulated....

1 comment:

JENNIFRO said...

SADLY...this is the way I live my life. Always a little somethin for me on the side!

"Begin as you mean to go on!"

Love that quote. And Adam too will LEARN to love it!