Monday, March 2, 2009

Pleasant Surprises


For ages I have thought that Adam ought to try to use his art as a source of side income. He is going to school so that he can get an art related job, but I thought what a better part-time gig than to try and sell art before you have to focus on feeding a family, right? It seems like a great time for experimenting with actually making money by using his talent. Well, today out of the blue Adam started an Etsy site. He just posted one thing. A print of the drawing he is the most proud of. He has five up for sale in his shop. He says if he sells a few that might give him confidence to try some more. Maybe even to produce new stuff. I am giddy with excitement. I can't believe he is actually trying this. Now if only someone will buy one of his prints. I think if he was able to get a little, confidence, and motivation ($$) then this might go somewhere. We'll see. For now, I'm not going to hold my breath. You can check out his Etsy listing at: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21764625

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

YEAH! I hope it works out.