Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Amazing Accomplishment

Last night around 8 pm I went to do our weekly grocery shopping. I hadn't been able to get it done over the weekend, so I just went after I got home from work and ate some supper (I have found it is a bad idea to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach). Anyway, for the first time EVER, I remembered all 3 of my reusable fabric shopping bags, and all my groceries fit inside (barely, but I managed to make them fit). Which means, NO plastic bags from yesterday's trip! Yep, here I am, saving the planet one plastic grocery bag at a time. Maybe you should watch for me on the news, I may just be sitting in a tree in front of a bulldozer, refusing to come down....

1 comment:

Brant and Rachel Cox said...

I like it! I only have one, but often I can get the bagboy to fit all the groceries in one! You go girl!